Friday, October 31, 2014

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog. I have thought about starting a blog for several years now, but never taken the initiative to get out and do it, so today, I rip off the proverbial band-aid as they say.  I have many ideas for this blog – a blog focused on health, green living, parenting, organization, maybe even some crafty ideas here and there…  but I had held everything up because I had been so worried about what my first blog entry would be.


Then I thought to myself- who really cares, just get started!  So if you have stumbled across this blog already, I’m sorry there is not much more on here (yet).   I hope that one day I will look back and think of how crazy it was to not start my blog simply because I did not know what to write for my “welcome” entry?   


Like the adage goes – “A journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step.”  What about you? What dreams have you put off simply because that first step is too hard?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Wellness Mama