Friday, November 7, 2014

The THREE FREE Challenge

After writing my last post about what truly makes us happy, I really started paying attention to how much I am on my phone/iPad/computer-- you know it's bad when your 5 year old tells you "enough screen time mom!"

This has inspired me to create a little challenge for all of us to spend (at least)3-hours technology free every.single.day.

For me, I have chosen 5pm-8pm: the time I get home from work until my kudos go to bed. For some of you, this may seem like nothing at all, but for me, some nights are a struggle!  I know it is not always 100% doable- yes there may be a family emergency that you may have to answer your phone- but the point is to make an active effort to disconnect from technology in order to reconnect with your loved ones.

Now... Who's with me in this challenge? It might just change your life!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Wellness Mama