Thursday, November 20, 2014

Planner time

I absolutely love planners. In fact, I isually go through several per year, and if it is one that I made (www.etsy.com/snalltownlettering), then it is more like weekly!

However, for next year I was thinking there is no need to reinvent the wheel when there are already so many wonderful (& free) planners available online! 

My friend Marilyn introduced me to the PASSION PLANNER today- they even have a free printable .pdf-- I have filled in the rest of my week and so far love it. You can get one too at: www.passionplanner.com

I think my favorite part is that it kind of "forces" you into scheduling those things on your to-do list.  I have more of a type-A personality and so I love having to physically write something down, WITH a time to accomplish it. 

Here are just a few pics of how my planner is filled so far:
(Sorry for the sideways photo)


If you want to save paper, simply select "multiple" when printing, and make two pages per sheet- an entire week on one piece of paper! 


I put my planner pages in my Martha Stewart disc binder-- my household management binder. More posts about that later.

What about you? What are you using for a planner in 2015? Again- if you like this planner you can get it at: www.passionplanner.com



Note: while I am not being paid for promoting Passion Planner I am receiving a dated 2015 planner pdf file in exchange for this review... But, I promise to never promote products I don't use myself!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Wellness Mama