Saturday, November 29, 2014

Use those leftovers!

I don't know about you, but I think if I eat another bite of turkey in the next week I just may explode! Unfortunately, we will be continuing to eat left over turkey, at least through the weekend!

Looking at Pinterest I was able to find quite a few ideas on how to use up Thanksgiving recipes - there are a ton. {You can always follow me on pinterest (AMBUZ)}. Here are a few of my favorites that I found:




Today I'm also packing my boys some turkey sandwiches to eat after hockey practice - they are always immediately hungry right after! Before practice we always eat these yummy yogurt granola bars - filled with whole grains, fiber, protein, and omega-3s!  (for ordering info, email me!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Wellness Mama