Monday, November 10, 2014

Project Life App Review

I have been waiting for a scrapbooking app to use on my iPad/phone for quite some time-- one that Is like anyway! I downloaded and am loving the Project Life app by Becky Higgins! 


I also have my iPhone set up to automatically upload photos to my computer- I have "big plans" to then upload my PL app pages to Photoshop and add additional embellishments. One complaint about the PL life I do have is it doesn't really give you much "creativity" wiggle room as far as adding embellishments to photos/making creative cards.

This is my first year doing project life digitally-- it is easier to keep track of my photos, nice not always feeling you are "catching up" as with this you can literally scrapbook in the doctors office waiting room! 

Here is a look at my last weeks PL layout; all done in a car (not while I was driving of course!!)

I am bummed however that my favorite printing site Winkflash is going out of business-- I was planning on using their flat-rate book sale!  What are your favorite book-printing sites? 

Are you doing PL this year? If so, are you doing digitally or traditionally (or a mix?)? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Wellness Mama