Monday, August 31, 2015

Mindful Monday



It is always far too easy to find something "better" to do with our time than spending it doing things we truly love and enjoy, which is why it is all that much more important to make a conscious effort to take time off, just for ourselves, doing what we love. I just finished reading the book The Fringe Hours which emphasizes the importance of "you" time. While I dont think I learned any earth-shattering news, or magical ways to put more hours in the day, I am now much more aware of the pockets of time throughout my day. ((hello hours wasted away on facebook, instagram and pinterest.....))

For me, it's scrapbooking. For you, that may look different - whether its something "crafty" or just something else you enjoy doing -- regardless of what it is... do it.

Here are just a few of the super quick pages I put together -- mostly using 3x4 project life cards I have left over::








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Wellness Mama